67MM Filter Set
- 67mm Multi-Coated 3 Piece Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) for Canon SX70 HS, SX1 IS, SX10 IS, SX20 IS, SX30 IS, SX40 HS Digital Cameras - Includes FA-DC67A Replacement Ring Adapter
- Ideal for protecting your valuable lens from scratches and dust - Quality glass material Ensures optimum performance - Helps eliminate bluish cast in images
- UV filter absorbs ultraviolet rays to produce crisp, clear photographs - Prevents loss of sharpness and contrast by filtering out UV rays
- Circular Polarizing filter eliminates reflections from non-metallic surfaces, and increases contrast and color saturation
- FLD filter helps balance light in outdoor situations or where fluorescent lights are used
- Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol.
Protect your camera lens from ultraviolet light while boosting your artistic possibilities with this Essential filter kit. The kit--which includes an ultraviolet filter, circular polarizer, and warming filter--is an ideal accessory for cameras with 67mm filter diameters.
The ultraviolet (UV) filter prevents UV light from reaching the lens, helping increase clarity and reduce haze. As a result, your photos look crystal clear even in mountainous and coastal areas, where ultraviolet light is particularly strong.
The circular polarizer filter (CPL), meanwhile, is essential for outdoor photography, as it deepens the intensity of blue skies and reduces or eliminates glare. (Note that the circular polarizer is designed expressly for autofocus cameras.)
Polarizers provide color and contrast enhancement. Reflected light often shows up as whitish glare that washes out color in an image. A Polarizer corrects this problem producing deep, dramatically blue skies. It also removes glare from non-metallic surfaces, such as windows and water. Color saturation in general, especially outdoors, can be improved significantly. Think of it as sunglasses for your camera.
Finally, the kit offers an FLD filter which helps balance light in outdoor situations. FLD Filter provides correct color, removing harsh green cast caused by fluorescent bulbs. The FL-D and can help create pleasing skin tones under fluorescent lighting without a flash and true-to-life color rendition, along with being an essential tool in any environment where the ambient light is fluorescent.