62MM Close Up Filters
- 62mm 7PC Filter Set for Panasonic DMC-FZ1000 4K Point and Shoot Camera - Includes 3 PC Filter Kit (UV-CPL-FLD) and 4PC Close Up Filter Set (+1+2+4+10)
- UV filter absorbs ultraviolet rays, Ideal for protecting your valuable lens from scratches and dust - Circular Polarizing filter eliminates reflections from non-metallic surfaces - FLD Color correction filter designed to reduce the greenish cast from fluorescent lighting
- High-Quality lenses made of glass and aluminum alloy - Maximum clarity for professional style photography - Double Threaded: allows additional filters to be mounted
- Enables macro photography using a standard lens
- Kit Includes 3 PC Filter Kit + 4 PC Close up set (+1 +2 +4 +10 filters) + Microfiber cleaning Cloth
- Please verify your camera's lens thread size before ordering. Your camera's lens thread size will be marked somewhere on the lens barrel or printed underneath your lens cap. This number is always preceded by a "Ø" (diameter) symbol.
Close-up filters offer a world of new and creative possibilities. Close-up filters offer a way to explore macro photography with a lens you already own. This is the perfect, economical alternative to a macro lens. They work well with both traditional & digital cameras.
Close-up filters screw onto the front of your lens, just like a protective UV filter, and allows closer focusing distances with a given lens. It is the equivalent of putting a magnifying glass in front of your lens. Like extension tubes, you can use multiple close-up filters to decrease the working distance to your subject.
This 4 piece Close-up Filter Set consists of +1, +2, +4 & +10 diopters. To increase magnification, you can use multiple filters. For example, if you combine a +1 and +3 close-up filters, you will achieve the equivalent of a +4 filter. Allows for detailed close-up macro shots of small objects such as insects ,coins, flowers, etc.
Tips for using close-up filters
Use Macro Mode if your camera has one. Macro modes optimize the camera’s exposure system, and other functions for close-up macro photography.
If your camera doesn’t have a Macro Mode, set the mode to Program. You can take successful photographs using any exposure mode, but until you become more familiar with them, stick to Program.
Use auto focus for moving subjects, manual for static ones. For moving subjects at close distances, AF will help ensure sharp focus. Be ready to switch to manual if the auto focus struggles.
To ensure sharp, well-focused macro photographs, attach your camera to a tripod. Unlike hands, which even under the best circumstances aren’t perfectly steady, tripods stabilize your camera.
3PC Filter Set
Protect your camera lens from ultraviolet light while boosting your artistic possibilities with this Essential filter kit. The kit--which includes an ultraviolet filter, circular polarizer, and warming filter--is an ideal accessory for cameras with 62mm filter diameters.
The ultraviolet (UV) filter prevents UV light from reaching the lens, helping increase clarity and reduce haze. As a result, your photos look crystal clear even in mountainous and coastal areas, where ultraviolet light is particularly strong.
The circular polarizer filter (CPL), meanwhile, is essential for outdoor photography, as it deepens the intensity of blue skies and reduces or eliminates glare. (Note that the circular polarizer is designed expressly for autofocus cameras.)
Polarizers provide color and contrast enhancement. Reflected light often shows up as whitish glare that washes out color in an image. A Polarizer corrects this problem producing deep, dramatically blue skies. It also removes glare from non-metallic surfaces, such as windows and water. Color saturation in general, especially outdoors, can be improved significantly. Think of it as sunglasses for your camera.
Finally, the kit offers an FLD filter which helps balance light in outdoor situations. FLD Filter provides correct color, removing harsh green cast caused by fluorescent bulbs. The FL-D and can help create pleasing skin tones under fluorescent lighting without a flash and true-to-life color rendition, along with being an essential tool in any environment where the ambient light is fluorescent.